We are looking for a savvy North East based employer who wants to create or enhance their culture of wellbeing in the workplace – a culture that their teams can thrive in.
Would you and your business like to be a partner in our flagship SuperWellness Nutrition Challenge?
This is will be a jointly financed venture at a very special investment – a once only opportunity for a North East business wanting to make a real difference to their employees in 2018/19.
SuperWellness will make a £7.5K investment in this case study
Improve energy, sleep, body composition, stress and resilience
Receive guidance and support from qualified nutritionists
Be inspired to make easy food and lifestyle changes which they can apply at work and home
- Reducing Sickness Absence
- Strategy to prevent long-term chronic sickness through lifestyle changes
- Improving Productivity
- Employee Engagement
- Enhancing Destination Employer Status
- Health and Wellbeing Benchmarking and Recognition e.g. Britain’s Healthiest Workplace, Public England’s Health Needs Assessment, Workplace Wellbeing Charter
- Track Health and Well Being engagement of employees, provide data of measurable improvements and demonstrate value of investment.
- Add new activities and added value to your existing Employee Well Being Services
- Initial Consultation.
- Health and Wellbeing Audit.
- SuperWellness Health and Wellbeing Survey of Your Employees.
- Design and shaping of 3-Month Challenge.
- Launch of Wellbeing APP
- The 3 Month Challenge
- 1 day on site each month with two SuperWellness Nutritionists delivering workshops, a seminar and body composition checks
- Monthly support to all your employees
- Final Measurement.
- Reporting feedback on Return on Investment
- Be based in North East of England in an NE or SR or DH or TS postcode area
- Have 100 employees or MORE
- Be committed to a long-term well being strategy
- Be prepared to financially invest in this programme
- Be willing to share the results of the case study in the public domain e.g. press, industry briefings, seminars
- Open to all SECTORS of private and public business, industry and education
WELCOME to SuperWellness
Our mission is to create a culture of wellbeing which supports your business goals.
Companies who look after their employees’s wellbeing are those which attract the best candidates for jobs, retain their most valuable employees and are spoken of most highly in their sector. They are also the ones with the best productivity performance and levels of engagement.
At SuperWellness we specialise in Nutrition-centered Employee Wellness and we believe that nutrition should be one of the pillars of your wellbeing strategy, along with communication and engagement, multiple touch points and a healthy environment.
Our team of wellbeing specialists and corporate nutritionists help businesses and their people to tap into their full potential by engaging in healthy lifestyle change.
We have a team of 20 Fully qualified BANT and AfN registered nutritionists and SuperWellness Associates UK wide.
We create a BUZZ of contagious engagement wherever we work.
We have recently launched our services in the North East with Aileen Smith as our Lead Associate in the Region and to get the SuperWellness party started in the North East we would LOVE to find a partner for our flagship SuperWellness Nutrition Challenge.
We have a great wellbeing story to share and we’d love you to be part of it.
– Angela Steel, Founder of SuperWellness
Please let us know that you are interested by completing the Nutrition Challenge APPLICATION FORM HERE and we’ll be in touch to arrange an informal meeting to discuss more.
Or to book a call will Aileen HERE:
If we are a good fit then Aileen will arrange to meet with you at your workplace to further explore the opportunity. Please register your interest as soon as possible – we are anticipating a lot of interest.